North America (Year 4)
Welcome to North America class!
We are a kind and happy class where we try our best to show how hard we are learning!
Our class teacher is Miss Bowden and our teaching assistants are Mrs Charles and Mrs Constantinou
Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday
Our Classroom Environment:
Our classroom is a welcoming learning environment where working walls support and stimulate children’s learning and we take pride in displaying our work.
Each half term, our lessons are focused around a topic. This supports children to deepen their learning and to gain knowledge through a variety of learning styles and creative activities.
In Year 4 our topics are;
- On Top of the World (Mountains)
- What a Saga! (The Vikings)
- Who Pays the Price (Water around the World)
- Untangling the Greeks (Ancient Greece)
- Building Britain (Countries & Cities of the UK and how it has changed)
- Eureka! (British Inventors and Inventions since 1800’s)
- Please may children come to school with a water bottleto ensure we stay hydrated.
- Please visit Seesaw orParent Mail for messages and announcements.
This page is currently in the process of being updated.