Raynsford Academy aims to provide a broad, stimulating and enriched environment where learning takes place all around within an atmosphere of excellence and enjoyment.
All members of the school community are valued and welcomed equally, whatever their need, race, beliefs, disability or gender.
This is achieved through:
- Effective communication
- Strong teamwork
- Mutual respect
- Positive attitudes to learning
- Values Education
Specific aims include:
- Confident individuals who are able to lead a happy, safe and healthy life.
- Successful learners, who make good progress, enjoy and achieve and find their unique talent.
- Responsible citizens who make positive contributions to society
- Developing an enquiring mind
- To encourage caring and considerate behaviour where all contribute to community life
- For each individual to achieve their best
- To celebrate each persons key strength
- To appreciate everyone’s talents
- To use our talents to contribute to the big picture
- To enjoy what we are doing
- To value and respect each other
- To provide a well resourced, exciting and stimulating environment which is welcoming, safe, accessible and healthy for the whole school community
- To have high expectations –we strive for all our pupils to be confident, independent learners with ability to persevere, respect others and achieve their own potential
- To promote positive partnerships with all stakeholders
- To foster consideration, trust, support and respect for all
- To provide equal opportunities
- To work effectively
“No one can do everything but everyone can do something”